About me

 





Hello everyone! My is Anushka Chhetri .I'm 13 years. I am from Thimphu, Bhutan. I have one brother who is studying in grade one. I love basketball and listening to music. I love pets. My first journey begins in Pelkil school in four and half year. It was my first in 2015 and my second journey was in Docter Tobgyal School. My third journey was in Chang Rigphel Primary Secondary School and foruth was in Loselling Middle Secondary School which I am studying right now.

I have written this blog in class 8 which our it teacher madam Shoba have told as and she also told as that it will benefit in future if we write blog.Here I begin.We are two brother and me myself sister. Being the eldest I have to look him and take care of him but I wanted to guide him and give advice saying not be a naughty in school and also in home. 

Sometimes I like to read books and at my pre- childhood, I used to listen to stories from my sister's, grandmother, grandfather and from parents. This story told by them is long lasting for me.

I am studying at best school called Loselling Middle Secondary School. I am presently in class eight. I feel happy to be part of this school with good friends, helpful loving and kind teacher's. The advice of my parents had a effect on my habits. I believe to speak the truth and try my best not to lie. My parents always advised me that if I commit a mistake, I should admit it. I try my best to do so. I know how to remain happy in every condition.



Comments