Essay

 

My Plan 
in the Summer Break

Everybody has plans. People mostly have plans when they have long holiday like vacations after exam.I also have a plan for my summer break.This year right after the exam I have some plans too.In the break I am going to go to football coaching for one week, then go to basketball coaching and finally I am going to Wangdue to my cousins place.

  In the first week, I am going to football coaching.I want to go for football coaching because I am  interested in football but not good at all.However, I am looking forward to improve my football skills. And on the seventh day I am going to BOC to sign in for basketball coaching. 

  After my football coaching is done, I am going to basketball coaching in BOC. I am going to basketball coaching with my cousins.The reason I want to join basketball coaching is because I want to grow taller. So I want to stay tall fit by playing this game which I believe that it helps to grow our height.

Then after coaching is done I am going with my cousin Wangdue. I will live with them for one week until my parents come to pick me up. I will play many sports and also go swimming. Going there  I am hopeful  that I will have a great time with my cousins.

To conclude after going to football coaching, basketball coaching ,and visiting my cousins place Wangdue. I will have few days left. In these days, I will rest. Then it will be exactly one month and my summer break will be over.


                          Teacher's day 

An event is another word of occasion. Every school house hosts events within the school. We had a special event to this year. The event we had was teachers day. On this day we had lots of celebrations with fun. There were dances, then we played games with teachers and finally captains served refreshments to the students.

In the beginning we settled for the celebration to start, and then the dances began. The dances were so fun. There were many interesting programs formed by the present or the former students. Some of the dances even had cool stunts like backflips and front flips. Everybody present there enjoyed a lot watching different dances.

Then we play games. Students joined the teachers and place many games. Among all the games my favourite was the musical chair. It was a game where they started music and when it stopped they had to find a chair for themselves to sit. It was so much entertaining.

In the end of the day, captains finally served as refreshment. All the students had contribute money from our side to make our teachers day grateful one. Then I went to my class and we invited our teacher for simple lunch. The lunch was a vegetarian course but it was very yummy.

All in all, this day was very fun. I am hopping for another event like this next year where we can watch students and teachers dance, play games and enjoy delicious lunch and refreshment. Overall, it was the best event of this year.



Comments

Post a Comment